Our Client, Premier Oil – Indonesia Operation, an international Oil & Gas company located in Indonesia is seeking for the following position :
Certification Engineer (Certf-Eng)
Responsible for providing technical support and consultancy to Operation and Maintenance in managing equipment certification and recertification activities. Maintaining and ensuring recertification programs to all equipment and facilities, which cover MIGAS, ABS, DGAC and other legislations, are in accordance with the relevant standard, code and regulation.
Qualification and Experiences:
· Degree in Mechanical, Metallurgical Engineering
· Minimum 5 years experiences in the oil and gas or related industries
· Good understanding and knowledge of handling such as SKKP, SKPP, SKPI and ABS class recertification
· Familiar with the relevant API, ASME, AWS, and other related standards, ABS, MIGAS, BP MIGAS and other government regulations
· Strong computer literate and fluent in English both writing and speaking
Interested candidates are requested to send in their complete CV as an attachment in MS Word format only in English with current & expected salary and recent photograph via email to :
Please put the position applied Certf-Eng on the subject line. Only short listed candidates will be notified.
If you wish to receive our client vacancy, kindly join our mailing list at www.sintesa-resourcing.com
Donate this site to keep it free by clicking this ads. Bantu blog ini utk tetap bisa gratis dengan satu klik pada iklan dibawah.