World Agroforestry Centre – SEA Regional Office is recruiting an ACCOUNTANT
Learn more at our web site http://www.worldagroforestry.org/sea
Duties and Responsibilities:
The successful candidate will be expected to perform the following tasks:
· To handle cash disbursement transactions for procurement on goods and services; cash advance payments & liquidations , various project activities, field expenses in SUN System :
· To administer collaborator contracts (collaborative research contracts with institutions; students contracts): reviewing contract, preparing disbursement, verifying collaborator financial report, maintaining database, etc)
· To analyze balance sheet accounts (about 25 bank accounts and account receivables – for South East Asia, Collaborator advance accounts, Staff advance accounts): carrying out aging schedule, settlement & reconciliation, preparing monthly report.
· To record time deposit for buffer operational fund: to ensure interest rate is competitive, to check & record interest earning into the SUN system.
· To verify monthly field financial reports and maintain transaction files and filing of country offices monthly financial report
· To maintain financial records/files and to facilitate project annual audit and internal audit (ad hoc), e.g. to provide data and information, to respond to auditor’s questions
To assist donor reporting (spool data, prepare report) also prepare invoice to other organization as requested
Qualifications and Skills Required:
· S-1 or D3 Accounting
· Preferably has at least 2 years experience in related field
· Familiar with SUN SYSTEM and good computer & internet skills (MS Office)
· Proficiency in written and spoken English
· Self motivated, willing to work independently, flexible and able to work in a team
Terms of offer
· This is a Nationally Professional Fixed Term position with a competitive salary and benefits package.
· The contract is for a period of 2 (two) years, with possibility of renewal.
Please submit your applications (code: Accountant) with relevant qualifications, experiences, reference and a recent photograph not later than August 31, 2007 to email@example.com or by fax to (0251) 625416.
Only short-listed applicants meeting the requirements stated above will be contacted.
Donate this site to keep it free by clicking this ads. Bantu blog ini utk tetap bisa gratis dengan satu klik pada iklan dibawah.