A leading local communication consultant company is looking for candidate for the position below:
PUBLIC RELATIONS MANAGER
The successful candidate will work closely with the top management of the company to look after its clients and performs project management . The ideal candidate will have a proven track record and should have good people skills, and be experienced in developing long term client relationships.
The position is mainly responsible in managing the external communications. This includes planning, developing and implementing strategies for press releases, corporate communication events, and all forms of communications and public relation activities.
- Age 30 – 35 yo, Female or Male
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Mass Communications, Public Relations, Advertising/Media or equivalent.
- Proven ability to organize a range of successful external corporate events and implement public relations strategies, a knowledge abour CSR would be an advantage
- Experienced in managing the production of a range publicity materials including electronic and paper-based media.
- Excellent management and communication skills including organizational strengths
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office applications
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Staffs specializing in Public Relations/Communications or equivalent.
- Full-Time positions available.
Please submit your application along with your CV and recent photograph to:
The job vacancy is closed until 5 October 2007.