AMEC Berca Indonesia is a multi-national company engaged in Engineering and Asset Management Services. ABI is seeking to offer career opportunities to qualified personnel. The successful candidates will join the one of the ABI Projects.
· Qualified accountant (preferably with a UK qualification - ACCA or CIMA),
· Minimum 3+ years experience managing a finance department in an engineering and / or manufacturing company
· Fluent in English
· Able to provide financial analysis relevant for the decision making processes of the business (we are not looking for a bean counter)
· Experience in reviewing and or producing tenders
· Experience in contract law
· Willing to be travel overseas for a period of time due to project requirement.
· Able to supervise the various legal and fiscal reporting which would be produced by the Chief Accountants in another regional office and his/her team.
· 5+ years developing financial plans and budgets
Please submit a comprehensive Resume (in word format) to :
Applications should be received not later than
25th September 2007.
(Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further processes)
Donate this site to keep it free by clicking this ads. Bantu blog ini utk tetap bisa gratis dengan satu klik pada iklan dibawah.